Thursday, March 17, 2011

Decision making

Decision making
Apple or Orange? 

For everything!
What should I eat for my lunch?
Which color should I use for my notes?
Which brand of perfume should I buy?
Which subjects should I take in the Fall 2011?
What should I do in my Summer?
Internship or go home?

I think i have decision making disorder... hehe... because I have problem to decide stuff till I depress Sometimes even buying a small daily stuff, example of today I cannot select which cookies to buy...
Although you have selected the brand- Chip Ahoy but there are some different choices too such as the reduce fat and red color packet...
It takes so long for me! Hate it... I need more time to analyze this!
OMG! It's just cookies baby!
Haha...

Sometimes I am happy to go Walmart with you because you will said:" STOP LOOKING AT UNNECESSARY Stuff." :( it really helps...
I will just go the department I want to and choose.
But I still not able to select stuff in short times. I have to compare this and that.... think other If's question.

What if I select wrongly?
Someone just told me, things might not be right all the time.
It just not gonna be the best for that time.
It might be the best in another time, another place with another people.
There is not right or wrong when I decide for something... There are some other alternatives for me too...
Letting go doesn't mean I give up. I am trying achieve my goal in other way. :)
Come on! Decide isn't a bad thing, decide the best for the current time is the most suffering part for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment