Monday, April 18, 2011

Calm down & Talk

I doubt I am a very hot-tempered girl, just like my dad?
Not really.


I still need more time to train myself to control and handle my emotional and feeling...
When I was angry or sad, I chose ran away.

I realize it is not going to help the situation but make it worse.

Calm down, and talk. Do not run away. 
Negotiation?


At least there are some outcomes no matter it is a bad or good outcomes. 
I would not like to lose anything, anyone, anytime in my life. 


Always wish for the best, prepare for the worst. 

Losing isn't a bad thing. You might win something else. 
You gonna be a winner in your life. 

Life is just one big game. It's ups, it's downs, it's rights, & wrongs. The true & fake. It's just one big game of love and hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment