Sunday, August 7, 2011

he just hurt me

He said he cares about me more than anyone...
No he didn't... He just care about himself..

He left me when the time I need him most...
When you need me, I will never let you to be alone...
I was by your side to support you...

But when you do not need me anymore,
but that time was the time I need your support...
U just go away... and say it isn't your problem... It's my own...

Many time I wanna leave you, but you ain't tough enough that time, I chose to stay and company you...
But when the time I fall for you, you recover and you leave me...
You always said you are my rebound.
But actually I am the rebound...
The 'rebound' not only mean for relationship and also the 'lost' in your heart.

After that, you still ask me stay as a best friend.
You told me other guys do not deserve me so you wanna come in...
But you are the one hurt me so much, thousand time more than any man I had...

I am still in ICU!
Taking the super strong medicine to force myself to recover and BE YOUR BEST FRIEND to fulfill your request....

No comments:

Post a Comment