Thursday, October 11, 2012

Conclusion for the chapter


When I about to write again...

I just realized that I have been abandon this blog for quite long...

Either I was being too busy... or just being too lazy...

Another challenge:  I have no idea where to start to write again...

This time I just want to make a conclusion for one of the chapters in my life -- 24 months in United States...
During the 24 months, I feel that I am a very lucky girl for having such a great opportunity for further my study in states without worry anything. I am very appreciate & thanks to my parents for supporting me.
And also, really appreciate for the special friends around included those gave the painful memories... Because of the sweet & sour's memories, I am getting more appreciate for what I am having now...

The best lesson will never learnt from book, but experienced it by ourself...


There is no Take 2 in life...


Halloween Costume night 

Niagara Falls Canada




Wer are the rock star in Chi Town. 

Favorite winter sport: SKI 

San Diego Sea world 

Disneyland 

Gradation Day! 

Blue Bottle Coffee, San Francisco
Coffee lover must try. 

Congrats to MASA! Love you guys! 


Congratz to me & Sharon! :D
Thank you Western Michigan University.


No comments:

Post a Comment